VLC Remote is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VLC Remote PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most powerful Android VLC Remote is also the easiest to set up!
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
✔ Easily control VLC from your sofa!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Full browsing control (play any file from your computer)
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Volume, position, track
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
✔ Access external drives
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. … highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
Ask about our opinion, VLC Remote provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Train Surfers 3D PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install VLC Remote on PC
To download and install VLC Remote for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VLC Remote on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VLC Remote on PC.
Download VLC Remote for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VLC Remote Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VLC Remote, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VLC Remote on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.