Vivid Navigation Gestures is the newest Tools release developed and published by Manuel Wrage. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vivid Navigation Gestures PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bye buttons — hello gestures
"Gesture control" is the next big thing on android and ios.
But why should we buy a new device or wait for a new android version to use our device in this awesome intuitive way?
"Vivid Gestures" allows you to control your device with gestures instead of button presses.
This application is for you if
• You always want to have the latest features and innovations on your device
• You have small hands or a huge phone because it's much easier for you
to navigate with gestures rather than with buttons
• You have broken hardware buttons
• You simply love "Gesture Control"
"Vivid Gestures" includes beautiful visual effects while performing gestures.
Multiple Gesture Areas
• Bottom Left
• Bottom Center
• Bottom Right
• Left Top
• Left Center
• Left Bottom
• Right Top
• Right Center
• Right Bottom
• Swipe up
• Swipe up and hold
• Swipe left
• Swipe left and hold
• Swipe swipe right and hold
• Swipe swipe down
• Swipe swipe down and hold
• Double Tap
• More will probably follow
• Launch Google Assistant
• Kill App
• Last App
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Recent apps
• Open quick settings
• Toggle split screen
• Launch apps
• Launch shortcuts
• Take screenshots
• Play/Pause your current track
• Skip to the next track
• Skip to the previous track
• Input method picker
• Show volume controls
• You can request actions in the google plus community
Hide Navigation Bar
You can hide the navigation bar while the gestures are enabled to fully make use of your
display size. This works without the need to be rooted.
So what you're waiting get the next big thing now no matter which device you're using or which android version you're running.
Ask about our opinion, Vivid Navigation Gestures provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: CPU Widgets the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Vivid Navigation Gestures on PC
To download and install Vivid Navigation Gestures for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vivid Navigation Gestures on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vivid Navigation Gestures on PC.
Download Vivid Navigation Gestures for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vivid Navigation Gestures Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vivid Navigation Gestures, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vivid Navigation Gestures on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.