Visual Muscles 3D is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Visual Muscles 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A true and totally 3D app for studying human muscles, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
★You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
★peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
★3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
★search the name of muscle and reveal the 3D location
★ Support French, Spanish and German languages!
★ Audio pronunciation for all muscles.
★ Skeleton (all bones in our body)
★ Muscles (155 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Visual Muscles 3D first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Game the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Visual Muscles 3D on PC
To download and install Visual Muscles 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Visual Muscles 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Visual Muscles 3D on PC.
Download Visual Muscles 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Visual Muscles 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Visual Muscles 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Visual Muscles 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.