Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Visual Math 4D is a graphical calculator that allows you to visualize and solve your mathematical equations. It supports various types of equations, such as spherical, parametrical, polar and cartesian equations, which can be visualized and animated in 2D and 3D. You can also plot and animate vector fields in 2D and 3D.
– solve equations
– plot cartesian functions with intersections
– plot polar- and spherical functions
– plot parametrical equations
– plot complex functions (draw real part & imaginary part)
– plot vector fields in 2D and 3D
– plot implicit equations F(x,y,z)
– complex numbers
– vectors & matrices
– truth- and value tables
– trigonometrical and hyperbolic functions
– piecewise-defined functions
– logarithmic functions
– logical & binary operators
– definite integral
– n-th derivations
– statistical functions
– physical and mathematical constants with units
– animate variables
– share content with other apps
– no network connection required
– and a lot more…
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize and solve their mathematical equations.
Ask about our opinion, Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PRIME UNDER PICKS PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator on PC
To download and install Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator on PC.
Download Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Visual Math 4D – Graphical Calculator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.