Virgin Pulse is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Virgin Pulse. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Virgin Pulse PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The free Virgin Pulse app lets you access your company’s wellbeing program. Get all the core features at your fingertips for on-the-go healthy living:
• Track your steps, active minutes, calories burned, and sleep
• Track your program rewards and progress to the next milestone
• Sync your Max Buzz™ activity tracker to rack up points (must have Bluetooth 4.0 on your phone)
• Connect tons of other devices & apps for automatic tracking
• And so much more!
Learn more about Virgin Pulse at www.VirginPulse.com
Virgin Pulse provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Gospel Living PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Virgin Pulse on PC
To download and install Virgin Pulse for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Virgin Pulse on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Virgin Pulse on PC.
Download Virgin Pulse for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Virgin Pulse Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Virgin Pulse, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Virgin Pulse on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.