Vikings II is a free Android Game developed by Plug in Digital, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vikings II PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Shoot your way through legendary creatures and become the best archer!
Fenrirs, Giants, Dragons, Serpents, Kraken, Trolls, Vikings Raiders, Odin, Demons…
Beat them, gain gold and train your chosen Viking to give him a chance to join the sacred halls of Valhalla.
🏹 Choose your Viking & train him to reach the Valhalla.
🐉 Explore beautiful worlds and defeat hundreds of legendary monsters
➕ Hundreds of levels and engaging obstacles to defeat
💪 Level-up and increase your stats to become stronger
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Vikings II first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Stop Netflix Automatically Playing The Next Episode
Download and Install Vikings II on PC
To download and install Vikings II for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vikings II on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vikings II on PC.
Download Vikings II for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vikings II Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vikings II, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vikings II on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.