Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Looking for a world of Kdrama and Kpop? Welcome! Viki is your one-stop service for new Korean dramas (Kdrama fans, you’ve found your home with us!), variety shows, and Kpop music shows. We also offer a wide selection of popular dramas, movies, variety TV shows, fashion and lifestyle videos from China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and other countries. What makes our shows even better? Our super fans around the world provide the best subtitles (subs that actually make sense!) in 200+ languages. Together as a community, we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and you.
And did we mention that we are totally legit? You’re not breaking any law here; no iffy streaming, downloads or viruses! ;P
You’ll never feel alone in your guilty pleasure. Chat with other like-minded fans as you watch shows on Viki. Many fans tell us it’s more fun this way.
Check out ratings and reviews to help you decide what to watch. Or share your own with other fans! Still not sure what to watch? Head over to Collections and see what our friendly staff and fans have curated for you. Or explore our library via popular genres like romance, historical, and thriller.
Tired of seeing those ads? Subscribe to Viki Pass for an awesome HD experience with no ads.
Get early access to shows Only on Viki and Viki Originals—these include our hit titles like “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”, “While You Were Sleeping”, “W”, “Because This Is My First Life” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea”. Got a Kocowa show that you want to watch? Then get Viki Pass Plus, a new plan we created in partnership with Kocowa. With a Plus plan, you get everything from Viki AND more from Kocowa – watch it all with this ultimate plan.
Not totally convinced yet? That’s okay – try Viki Pass free for 7 days first! Check out the plans at https://www.viki.com/pass.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Reach us at email@example.com.
Qualified Contributors (QC) get to watch for free. Learn how you can become a QC at www.viki.com/community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licensing agreements, some content may not be available in all regions. Viki reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or modify the 7-Day Free Trial Offer and/or the terms and conditions of the Free Trial Offer at any time without prior notice.
This app requires access to the following permissions to perform full functions
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions are required by exoplayer
READ_PHONE_STATE permission is being used for tracking via Quantcast SDK
Ask about our opinion, Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Name Voice Memos By Location On iOS [Guide]
Download and Install Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV on PC
To download and install Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV on PC.
Download Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Viki: Korean Drama, Movies & Asian TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.