VidTrim – Video Editor is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Goseet. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VidTrim – Video Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
VidTrim is a video editor and organizer for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
This is the free ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Features of VidTrim:
– Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
– Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
– Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
– Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
– Frame grabber (save image from videos)
– Share video clips.
– Play video clips
– Rename video clips
– Delete video clips
– Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
– Contains optimizations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features in this Free version (watermark will be applied to the result video):
– Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
– Transcode video clips. The transcoder allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
– Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim" folder on the internal storage.
– Chinese (Simplified)
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: email@example.com
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
VidTrim – Video Editor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to fix Steam too many login failures from your network error [Guide]
Download and Install VidTrim – Video Editor on PC
To download and install VidTrim – Video Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VidTrim – Video Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VidTrim – Video Editor on PC.
Download VidTrim – Video Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VidTrim – Video Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VidTrim – Video Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VidTrim – Video Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.