Videoshop – Video Editor is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Jajijujejo Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Videoshop – Video Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your personal library or Videoshop's stock library.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 4 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. High resolution videos.
18. Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail.
Note: Adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone's processing power so be modest!
Publishers and Business Development can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Advertising can reach us at email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Videoshop – Video Editor first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Stop Windows 10 From Updating Drivers [Guide]
Download and Install Videoshop – Video Editor on PC
To download and install Videoshop – Video Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Videoshop – Video Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Videoshop – Video Editor on PC.
Download Videoshop – Video Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Videoshop – Video Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Videoshop – Video Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Videoshop – Video Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.