Video player is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by photo music video std. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Video player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Powerful video player with advanced video decoder and subtitle support.
Video player is the best video application for running high definition videos 4K video / 2K videos, Full HD videos (on supported devices ).
Video player is simple, fast starting, powerful playback. It supports many types of video formats.
This app also contains music player to play audio files.
● This app can play video and music.
● Consume less memory at running
● browse video and music by folders
● Show thumbnail of video
● Supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
● Plays multi types formats HD videos and Music: MP4, M4A, FMP4, WebM, MKV, MP3, Ogg, WAV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, FLV and ADTS (AAC)…
● Speed up, reduce the speed of playing videos
● Customize the video frame currently playing
● Timer to off video and music
● Search video files, music files by name.
● Video playback continues from the last position.
● Control video playback speed, and quick mute.
● Powerful folder view to play music.
● Protect your video with the video locker.
● Quickly scan all video files.
● Select multiple video files and play, share or delete.
● Save video playback history
That is the best video player. We are trying our best to make this video player perfect for you.
Video player is a completely FREE multi media player for Android that can handle multi video file formats and music. Submit your feature requests and suggestions for Video Player at: email@example.com
Video player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Word Link Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Video player on PC
To download and install Video player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Video player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Video player on PC.
Download Video player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Video player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Video player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Video player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.