Video Player HD is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by mytechnosound. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Video Player HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Video Player for Android is the best video player in the market. Enjoy high quality videos plays smoothly .
Video player supports all video formats including AVI , MP4 , WMV , RMVB , MKV , 3GP , M4V , MOV , TS , MPG , FLV etc.
One of the best and essential application for your device .
1 lists all video files
2 music player with equalizer and presets
3 bass and treble adjustment
4 support for all video and audio formats
5 multiple subtitle formats support
6 video streaming support
7 quick start and smooth and easy playback with video resume
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Video Player HD first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Host A Mumble Server On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Video Player HD on PC
To download and install Video Player HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Video Player HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Video Player HD on PC.
Download Video Player HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Video Player HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Video Player HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Video Player HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.