Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Île-de-France Mobilités. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Buy tickets and check out routes, timetables and traffic news… all the tools and information you need to organise your travel in the Île-de-France region.
A service provided by Île-de-France Mobilités (the Île-de-France regional transport authority), the Vianavigo app lets you:
🆕 Buy, top up and validate your travel tickets:
You can use the Vianavigo app to buy:
– Tickets t+ cards
– Navigo Daily, Weekly and Monthly passes
– Special tickets (Young Persons Pass, Anti-Pollution Pass, tickets for Roissy and Orly airports)
Purchased tickets are stored on your phone and all you have to do to validate them is pass them over the terminal.
You can also use your phone to top up your Navigo pass. Simply buy the pass of your choice on the app and then load it by placing your Navigo pass on the back of your device.
– Function available on NFC-enabled Android 6 (minimum) phones equipped with an NFC SIM card with ORANGE or SOSH.
– Or on a compatible SAMSUNG GALAXY phone.
ONE PLUS, GOOGLE PIXEL 1 and 2 and NOKIA 8 phones are not compatible.
📍 Preparing and planning your journeys:
– Search for public transport, car-sharing and cycle routes in real time
– GPS coordinates of stops and stations close to you
– Times and timetables in real time
– Regional public transport maps (these can be downloaded and consulted even when offline)
– Pedestrian routes for sections to be completed on foot
🔔 Get ahead of disruptions:
– Real-time transport news so you can keep abreast of disruptions and engineering works in the Île-de-France network
– Alerts about delays and disruption on your favourite lines and journeys
– Information on the operational status of lifts at the stations you use
⭐ Customise your journeys:
– Save your favourite destinations (work, home, gym, etc) and stations
– Journey options (quick walker, with difficulty, reduced mobility, etc)
– Selection of lines and stations to avoid
🚴 Highlight soft modes of transport:
– Cycling routes proposed for each journey
– Car-sharing journey proposals, in partnership with France’s major players in the field
– Modes of transport available on Vianavigo:
– Train, RER (regional express network), metro, tram, bus, car, bicycle, car sharing
Île-de-France transport networks covered by Vianavigo, RATP, SNCF, OPTILE bus network:
Do you like Vianavigo? Let us know by giving us 5 stars!
Any bugs you want to tell us about or comments you have to make? Help us to improve by sending us your suggestions using the contact form available in the menu.
Join our Labtesteurs community now and help us shape tomorrow’s mobility at Vianavigo LAB.
Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Mini Golf King – Multiplayer Game PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France on PC
To download and install Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France on PC.
Download Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vianavigo – Transport in Île-de-France on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.