vFlat – Your mobile book scanner is the newest Productivity release developed and published by VoyagerX. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on vFlat – Your mobile book scanner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
vFlat scans your books quickly and beautifully, flattening the curved pages with the help of deep learning.
No need to destroy your books anymore. Turn your bookshelf into an e-book library with vFlat.
Don't be too disappointed if the first version of vFlat didn't meet your expectations.
vFlat is improving fast and the following features could be added on your request!
Our todo list
– Better image enhancement
– Better page flattening
– Compiling scanned pages into a book
– Document scan mode
– Auto page number detection & sorting
– In case you are having problem scanning with vFlat, please try to follow the demo video. (https://youtu.be/rsaOgzo5z9Y)
– vFlat does not collect your data, all your scanned pages/documents are yours, period.
– Camera: vFlat needs permission to use camera to scan books.
– Storage: vFlat needs permission to store scanned pages in your phone.
vFlat works on devices that support Android version 6.0 or higher, more than RAM 2 GB, OpenGL ES 3.1 or higher.
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced vFlat – Your mobile book scanner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Little Panda Bubble PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install vFlat – Your mobile book scanner on PC
To download and install vFlat – Your mobile book scanner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type vFlat – Your mobile book scanner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy vFlat – Your mobile book scanner on PC.
Download vFlat – Your mobile book scanner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More vFlat – Your mobile book scanner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using vFlat – Your mobile book scanner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running vFlat – Your mobile book scanner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.