VesselFinder Pro is a free Android App developed by VT Explorer Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VesselFinder Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder features include:
– Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
– Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
– Ship movement history – follow the track of each vessel for the past 7 days
– Ship details – name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
– My Fleet – add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
– My Views – save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
– Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
Coverage – near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
– on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
– on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced VesselFinder Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install VesselFinder Pro on PC
To download and install VesselFinder Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VesselFinder Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VesselFinder Pro on PC.
Download VesselFinder Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VesselFinder Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VesselFinder Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VesselFinder Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.