VesselFinder Free is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VesselFinder Free PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the FREE version of the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers. VesselFinder Free aims to reveal the comprehensive picture of the global AIS coverage that VesselFinder Pro will provide.
VesselFinder Free features include:
– Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
– Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
– Ship details – name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
– Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
– Ship movement history – follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
– Filter vessels on map according to their type
– My Views – save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
If you want more features, buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
– Add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet," which is synchronized with "My Fleet" on www.VesselFinder.com
– Ship movement history – follow the track of each vessel for the past 7 days
– Detailed ship movement history
– No ads
Coverage – near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
– on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
– on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
Ask about our opinion, VesselFinder Free provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: edjing Mix: DJ music mixer New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install VesselFinder Free on PC
To download and install VesselFinder Free for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VesselFinder Free on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VesselFinder Free on PC.
Download VesselFinder Free for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VesselFinder Free Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VesselFinder Free, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VesselFinder Free on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.