Vespucci – an OSM Editor is the newest Tools release developed and published by Marcus Wolschon. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vespucci – an OSM Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Vespucci is an advanced tool for editing OpenStreetMap data, it is not a map viewer or a navigation app. You will need an OpenStreetMap account to use it .
You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can upload it directly to the OSM servers.
Any accidental change can be undone and all changes are listed for review before upload. Tag-autocompletion, JOSM compatible presets, links to the translated map-features pages and even auto-completing nearby street names help to find the right tags to use.
We recommend disabling auto-updates for Vespucci so that you can upload your edits before app updates.
More information and documentation can be found on vespucci.io and in the on-device help.
Please do not report problems here or ask for support, see why we can't provide support and accept issues on the play store review section. You can report issues directly from the app without a github account or go directly to the issue tracker.
OpenStreetMap, OSM and the magnifying glass logo are trademarks of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. The Vespucci app is not endorsed by or affiliated with the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
Vespucci – an OSM Editor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Ares Virus PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Vespucci – an OSM Editor on PC
To download and install Vespucci – an OSM Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vespucci – an OSM Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vespucci – an OSM Editor on PC.
Download Vespucci – an OSM Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vespucci – an OSM Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vespucci – an OSM Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vespucci – an OSM Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.