VertIcons Icon Pack is a free Android App developed by SpaceMan, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VertIcons Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🔸2700+ quality icons
🔸4200+ themed activities
🔸 Unique icon shape, not found in Android™ Oreo/ Pie adaptive icons
🔸Consistent user support and updates
🔸Premium [priority requests] as well as free icon requests
🔸Material Palette colors and gradients
🔸Cloud based custom made QHD vector Wallpapers
🔸256×256 hand-crafted vector based icons
🔸Simple Icon Masking [Beta version has a separate masking style]
🔸Dynamic calendar support [Dependent on Launcher and Calendar app]
Bored of circular icons? Try something new……
Compliments your 18:9 ratio screens….
VertIcons is a rectangular material icon pack that loosely sticks to material design guidelines, tweaking them for a fresh user experience. In particular this icon pack avoids use of long shadow and makes extensive use of drop shadows and vivid colors.
Supports most major launchers like Nova Launcher, including many which are not included in the application menu like Microsoft Launcher.[LG STOCK launcher and ATOM launcher are not supported].
For using alternate icons, long press the icon on your home screen and click edit [only available if your launcher supports it, eg. Nova launcher, OnePlus launcher]
Recommended icon size settings: 125%- 140%. Looks great on 18:9 screen ratios
There is a trial version on playstore with the same name in case you want to try the theme before buying.
ICON MASKING: If you prefer the old version of icon mask which was under use till v1.3.0, you can join beta testers. The BETA app is exactly SAME as the public release, but features the old mask style and support for masking on go launcher. It will receive the same updated icons as regular version. Join beta here
Thanks to Dani Mahardhika for creating Material Candybar Dashboard😁
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced VertIcons Icon Pack first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: AsD Square IT Icon pack New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install VertIcons Icon Pack on PC
To download and install VertIcons Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VertIcons Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VertIcons Icon Pack on PC.
Download VertIcons Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VertIcons Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VertIcons Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VertIcons Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.