Veg Platter is a free Food & Drink App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Veg Platter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
VegPlatter is an online food delivery and service platform catering specifically to vegetarians. You will no longer have to spend your time in sorting and filtering through lists and lists of restaurants. We make it easy and fast for you to find strictly vegetarian restaurants around you.
1. Free to download.
2. No fees or signup required for searching our database.
3. Order food for either delivery or pickup.
4. Restaurant list is auto sorted in ascending order based on the distance of the restaurant from the location that was entered.
3. Ability to filter restaurants by cuisine type.
4. Order food in as little as 4 steps.
Step 1: Search and select the restaurant of your choice
Step 2: Select to add food items to your plate
Step 3: Sign up or sign into your account
Step 4: Pay for your order.
5. User feedback integrated to rank restaurants by overall satisfaction.
6. Ability to save multiple delivery addresses under your profile.
7. Flexible payment options: "Cash on delivery" or "Pay by Card".
Download and Install Veg Platter on PC
To download and install Veg Platter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Veg Platter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Veg Platter on PC.
Download Veg Platter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Veg Platter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Veg Platter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Veg Platter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.