Veeva Engage is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Veeva Engage PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Veeva Engage enables healthcare providers to communicate directly with pharmaceutical companies from one easy-to-use application. Physicians can now use their Android device to attend video conference calls and webinars hosted by any life science company using Veeva Engage.
Ask about our opinion, Veeva Engage provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to disable security questions on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Veeva Engage on PC
To download and install Veeva Engage for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Veeva Engage on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Veeva Engage on PC.
Download Veeva Engage for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Veeva Engage Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Veeva Engage, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Veeva Engage on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.