Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Vault is a mobile app designed to hide private photos, videos on your phone. Currently there are more than 100 million users worldwide using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful features for completely free! Join them now!
☆ Hide and Protect Photos & videos: Photos and videos imported into phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password is entered. These photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space for better protection.
☆Call Reminder: Whenever there is an incoming call, you can search for the phone number through the inquiry box.
☆ App Lock (Privacy Protection): Use App Lock to protect your social, photo, call logs and telephone apps to prevent privacy leak.
☆ Private Browser: With Private browser, your internet surf will leave no traces behind. There is also Private Bookmark feature.
☆ Cloud Backup: Back up your photos and videos to Cloud so they never get lost.
☆ Data Transfer:With Cloud Backup feature, you could easily transfer your data to a new phone by cross-device synchronization.
☆ Password recovery: Worried about forgetting your password? Set a security email in Vault so you can retrieve it.
► Multiple Vault & Fake Vault
Create multiple vaults with different passwords for storing photos, videos respectively. And one of them can be a fake vault.
► Stealth Mode
Make Vault icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one knows it exists.
► Break-in Alerts
Secretly snaps a picture of any one who attempts to access with a wrong password. Vault captures a photo, the time stamp and PIN code entered by all intruders.
1. What if I forgot my password?
If you have a security Email set up before, you should be able to see a "Forgot Password" en-trance once you input the wrong password. Tap on the entrance and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you do not have a security Email but you had backed up your data to cloud space, then the data can be recovered from the cloud by reinstalling Vault app.
2. How do I enter vault in stealth mode？
1. Put Vault back to the phone’s home screen by adding Vault widget, once it appears on home screen, tap on it, and then input your password to enter, or,
2. Download "NQ calculator" in Google Play, open it, and input correct password then tap "=".
3. Why are my photos/videos lost?
Some cleaning or free storage apps may automatically delete Vault’s data folder used to store pictures and videos. So, as a best practice, please do not choose to delete Vault’s data folder and subfolders (mnt/sdcard/SystemAndroid) when you use such apps.
You can also backup your pictures and videos to cloud by using "Cloud Backup" feature in the premium page of Vault.
► Facebook Page & Messager:
Vault – hide pics&videos, sms, lock app @nqvaultapp
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: QR Reader PRO PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup on PC
To download and install Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup on PC.
Download Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vault – Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.