Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer is a free Android App developed by Bolo International Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Vani allows you to handle your daily incoming calls using voice commands.
📞 Say 'Hello' to Accept Calls.
☎️ Say 'No' to Decline Calls.
🎙️ Say 'Speaker' to Answer the call on Speaker Mode.
🤳 Say 'SMS' to send a auto-reply message.
You can also customize your own words.
Like – Hello, Sorry, Good Bye, Shut up, Hola etc.
Answer incoming calls without touching the screen while your hands are busy or driving in your car.
Vani is capable of speaking out the caller name and by voice recognition, you can choose to answer or reject the call.
Your Assistant makes it fast and easy to stay connected to those who matter most.
Choose your favorite theme, live wallpapers or add your own photo.
Grant the permissions required and You are All Set!
So next time, Whenever your phone rings, you just have to say "Hello" to pick up the call right after the ringtone (caller name)
Now share the screen of your smartphone device while talking on the phone together. A unique concept to share screen while keeping your conversations going.
Browse websites, read articles, plan, shop together with friends on a call without sharing links back and forth.
Share your screen with voice talk and it allows you to share Images, Videos, Apps, Ecommerce Sites without any hassle. Use this method instead of sharing photos, links or any other way. Vani App allows you to share anything live while talking with your friends.
Protect yourself from spam and anonymous phone calls with our caller ID feature.
Caller ID – Call blocker function gives you an option to block unknown or spam callers. You can update the database of spam calls in the Call Block List. Never get harassed by spam calls.
● Please be loud and clear while speaking the command.
● Grant all the permissions required to allow the app work normally.
● You can customize the words for Accept , Decline or Speaker in Settings
● Enjoy and have fun
● For any issues, Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to enable password hints on macOS [Guide]
Download and Install Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on PC
To download and install Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on PC.
Download Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.