vaanchan lekhan ganan is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on vaanchan lekhan ganan PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
vaanchan lekhan ganan is a best app for kids to learn basic things of reading,writing and maths. This is the best app for school kids of gujarat to do study and practice of reading, writing and maths. Main specialitities of this app are as below…
=> In this app students and kids can read and write gujarati mulaxar,sada sabdo, matravaala
sabdo,jodya sabdo,sada vaakyo, fakaraao and many more….
=> In maths department of this app user can count,read and write from 1 to 100 in digits
=> User can study and write tables of 1 to 100.
=> user can study count and generate unlimited examples of saravaala, baadabaaki,
gunaakar, and bhangaakar.
Ask about our opinion, vaanchan lekhan ganan provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Apply A Filter To Multiple Layers At Once In Photoshop [Guide]
Download and Install vaanchan lekhan ganan on PC
To download and install vaanchan lekhan ganan for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type vaanchan lekhan ganan on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy vaanchan lekhan ganan on PC.
Download vaanchan lekhan ganan for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More vaanchan lekhan ganan Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using vaanchan lekhan ganan, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running vaanchan lekhan ganan on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.