V Voice is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on V Voice PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to chat parties v voice!
v voice is audio live streaming chat application dedicated to global users who enjoy party.
Explore all the word
v voice cover and explore the global network. Let you find and talk with a lot of interesting people easily.
Your own audio chat room
Enjoy the audio stream and chat in your own room and share your room with other.
Multiple fun activities
Sing,chat,game and many more.
Different type of luxury gifts like sword,ship and beautiful avatar frame.
Follow us the latest news,APP update and activity news:
Dear user your comments and suggestions very important for us.
Please email at us: email@example.com
V Voice provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Love is borderless.Meet your true one on Amasia on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install V Voice on PC
To download and install V Voice for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type V Voice on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy V Voice on PC.
Download V Voice for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More V Voice Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using V Voice, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running V Voice on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.