US Topo Maps Pro is a free Android App developed by ATLOGIS Geoinformatics GmbH & Co. KG, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on US Topo Maps Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy to use outdoor/offline navigation app with free access to the best topographic maps and aerial images for the USA.
Choose between >20 map layers (topos, aerials, sea charts, flight maps, …)
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry without cell coverage. This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from GPS handhelds.
Premium email support – we'll answer your questions within 24 hours
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google and Bing maps)
• Display Real-Time nowCoast Weather Information and NEXRAD Weather Radar (animated)
• Free access to more than 100.000 seamlessly stitched USGS topographic maps – easy to use as browsable map layer
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import/Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, …)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Use coordinates in WGS84, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid)
• Get NWS Weather Forecast
• Track Replay
• and many more …
Available map layers:
• USGS DRGs: Seamless coverage of topo maps of the USA at Scales 1:250.000, 1:100.000, 1:63.000 and 1:24.000/25.000
• New US Topo maps
• USGS High Resolution aerial imagery
• USGS National Map
• NAIP Orthoimagery for conterminous US
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps
• Open Street Maps
• FSTopo Forest Maps
• NOAA Nautical RNC Charts
• Flight Maps
• Public Land Ownership (Padus)
• Earth At Night
Available map overlays:
• Ridge Weather Radar NWS
• Wind, Temperature, Pressure
• Wind Vectors
• Precipitation Estimate – 1-hr
• Precipitation Forecast 24h
• Surface Air Temperature
• Hazard Warnings
• Tropical Cyclone Track
• Wind Vector Forecast 24h
• Max. Air Forecast 24h
• Min. Air Forecast 24h
USGS DRG topographic maps:
The 7.5-minute maps (1:24.000/1:25.000) are the best maps for outdoor activities in the USA. Although some of the maps are quite old, they contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in new USTopos, Google, Bing and OSM maps.
DRGs (Digital Raster Graphics) were produced from 1995 to 2001 by U.S. Geological Survey. DRGs have been made for all quadrangles in the USGS map series.
New US Topo Maps:
US Topo maps are a graphic synthesis of The National Map data files and are produced in the familiar 7.5-minute by 7.5- minute geographic format. Current US Topo map layers include an orthoimage base, transportation, geographic names, topographic contours, boundaries, hydrography and woodlands. Also included are the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) and the United States National Grid.
Seamless coverage of contiguous US with 1m/pixel resolution
HRO aerial imagery:
High resolution arial photos covering US urban areas and borders (up to 10cm/pixel)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format.
View Real-time nowCoast weather information like temperature or windvectors and overlay to map.
See animated NEXRAD rain radar to make accurate predictions when raining will start/stop.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
US topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Free version available.
Comments and feature requests to email@example.com
US Topo Maps Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Get The New macOS Mojave Dynamic Wallpaper On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install US Topo Maps Pro on PC
To download and install US Topo Maps Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type US Topo Maps Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy US Topo Maps Pro on PC.
Download US Topo Maps Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More US Topo Maps Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using US Topo Maps Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running US Topo Maps Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.