US Public Lands is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Two Steps Beyond LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on US Public Lands PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The US Federal Government* owns nearly 650 million acres of land – almost 30 percent of the land area of the United States.
These are lands that are held for all Americans.
Up until now, there has been no quick & easy way to retrieve the boundaries of these properties without carrying physical maps, books, or slowly digging deep online.
Included in this app are on device (fully works offline), individually selectable & beautifully colored layers for most of the properties administered by the federal government:
– Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
– US Forest Service (FS)
– National Park Service (NPS)
– Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE)
– US Fish & Wildlife Service
– Bureau of Reclamation
– Tennessee Valley Authority
– Department of Defense (military bases & installations)
– Other (National Laboratories, Test Sites, etc…)
Key Benefits & Features
– Know which US agency owns and operates the land you're on or are heading to. Use the "Layers" icon to select which agencies you want displayed to create your own custom map. (Hint, the toggles are color coded to the color each layer is displayed in.)
– Links are provided to each agency's website within the app, so that you can further your research as to what land use rules apply for each public land type – such as permits, fees, activities allowed, and limits of stay.
– Map layers are stored on device – no internet connection required.
– Be sure to turn on the 'Basic' base map to see the US Public Land labels for each land area. This base map layer is also stored entirely on your device, and can be utilized if you do not have an internet connection or would like to conserve bandwidth.
– If you have an internet connection, you can utilize standard and satellite view maps as well as the base layer underneath the public land overlays.
– A boondocker's assistant – While US Public Lands is not specifically a camp site locator and does not have a database of specific sites, by turning on the satellite view map, you can better scout out trails, roads and signs of dispersed camping locations within the boundaries of the public land resources.
– Quickly toggle between 'Show' and 'Hide' via the "Map" icon to more clearly see satellite images below.
– If you have GPS access on your device, click the 'Locate Me' icon to show your present location – know what type of land you're on right now!
– Built in search tool locates anything on device maps supports (requires internet access) – including cities, states, zip codes, addresses and points of interest. A pin is dropped at the search location.
Thank you to the Protected Area Database (PAD-US) of the U.S. Geological Survey* for providing the public domain raw map data that we’ve been able to utilize to create this interactive overlayable mapping & navigation tool. We will update our maps in the future to stay in sync with improvements to this data set.
Please note, the USGS PAD-US database contains the “most up-to-date aggregation of Federal lands and waters” available, but this database is still evolving and some locations may not be listed and others may not have precisely accurate boundaries. Resolution across the nation may vary. And always remember – there may be private unmapped inholdings within any public lands – so always pay attention to local signage, indications, and information.
The US Public Lands app should only be used as an overview, and you should always confirm more precise details by consulting local field offices, administration websites, and other resources. Do not solely rely on this app for determining if you are on public or private land.
*The maps included in US Public Lands were generated from data provided by the USGS. Two Steps Beyond is not affiliated with, and does not represent, the USGS or any other US Government Agency.
Ask about our opinion, US Public Lands provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Real Drift Car Racing the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install US Public Lands on PC
To download and install US Public Lands for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type US Public Lands on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy US Public Lands on PC.
Download US Public Lands for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More US Public Lands Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using US Public Lands, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running US Public Lands on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.