Urban Biker is a free Android App developed by Sublimis App, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Urban Biker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Record your rides, runs or hikes with a single button click. It's super-easy, yet powerful! Ready for more? Explore the plethora of features and settings!
• Wireless sensors 📟 – supports many standard Bluetooth LE and ANT+ sensors.
• Barometric altitude 🏔️ – barometer sensor is used for supreme altitude accuracy.
• Power meter 🔥 – the most accurate power and energy meter in industry.
• Auto pausing ⏯️ – can discard all pauses, like the classic wired cycle computer.
• Cockpit 💺 – shows accurate distance, duration, altitude, ascent, descent, power, climb power, energy, efficacy, heart rate, step count, cadence, gear ratio, kinetic energy, vertical speed, acceleration, pace, pressure, temperature, odometer… more than 75 statistics in total!
• Free 🌌 – full set of features, no restrictions.
• Battery-saving 🔋 – enjoy day-long activities knowing that the battery will last.
• Offline friendly 📴 – Internet is needed for features like online maps, but is not required.
• Profiles 👥 – quickly switch the profile e.g. from Bike to Run without stopping the recording.
• Easy resume ↩️ – resume any past ride, doesn't matter if you stopped for an hour or a day.
• Bike light 🔦 – flashing bike light, turned off automatically when put in a pocket.
• Bicycle bell 🔔 – automatic ring when braking, or manually by touching or shaking the device.
• Moving sounds 📣 – great for silent bikes that startle pedestrians.
• Maximum privacy 🕵️ – recorded tracks are stored to device only, also location of your home, workplace, and other private places can be hidden easily.
👨🔬 Science underneath
• AI algorithms 🤖 – machine learning and robust statistics is utilized for data processing.
• Number crunching 🧬 – more than 65 statistics computed for every ride in sub-second resolution, raw data available in CSV format.
• Physical consistency 📐 – maximum speed cannot possibly be smaller than average speed, and metrics shouldn't spike without the cause.
• Mathematical consistency 📈 – problems of decimal rounding, finite precision, or round-off errors are all handled very carefully for top-notch accuracy.
✅ Not just for sports
Modern bikers often use more than one means of transport throughout a day. The application can be used to track many of your day-to-day activities, like walking and running, car driving, and even flying.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Urban Biker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Horoscopes Astrology AstroWorx New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Urban Biker on PC
To download and install Urban Biker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Urban Biker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Urban Biker on PC.
Download Urban Biker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Urban Biker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Urban Biker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Urban Biker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.