Unread Badge PRO (for email) is the newest Communication release developed and published by EllevSoft. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Unread Badge PRO (for email) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
What is it?
• A widget that shows the number of unread emails
• With one click, it directly opens the Gmail app with a specific account/folder/label
• One icon can have one-click links to different accounts/folders/labels
Who needs it?
• People who often check email
• People who have multiple Gmail accounts and don't want to launch Gmail app -> Swipe left for menu -> Select account -> select label (Only one-click is required with Unread Badge. Yes, one-click)
• People who wants to customize the Gmail icon
What does it do?
• You can use multiple Gmail accounts
• You can select different labels/tabs/folders (*paid version only)
• One widget can support multiple accounts and labels
Following permissions are needed:
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To read available email accounts
• READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: To read unread email counts
• Notification Listener Service: To be notified when a new email is received
* The Exchange Accounts (IMAP accounts) are not supported. It is technically not possible to support it at the moment. We will support it as soon as it is possible. Thank you for your patience.
FAQ & Credit:
Unread Badge PRO (for email) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: HomeAway Vacation Rentals Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Unread Badge PRO (for email) on PC
To download and install Unread Badge PRO (for email) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Unread Badge PRO (for email) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Unread Badge PRO (for email) on PC.
Download Unread Badge PRO (for email) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Unread Badge PRO (for email) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Unread Badge PRO (for email), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Unread Badge PRO (for email) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.