Unnie doll is the newest Casual release developed and published by 0.1%. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Unnie doll PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
##Now, You can make your own girl character !##
Make your own character!
she will be the most adorable character in the world.
# More than 1000 decoration items!
Skin color, hair, face, top, bottom, wing, sticker, etc.
Make and give love your own Unnie doll
# Premium costumes make my doll more beautiful!
From luxury costumes to M/V costumes, concert costumes, and Halloween costumes!
There are costumes will make your Unnie doll more special.
# I can use it like an emoticon!
Save images in 1: 1 resolution and share them like emoticons in Messenger
Various expressions and speech bubbles are available.
# You can create your own background!
Save your images in 16: 9 resolution and make your own mobile wallpaper
Everyday, Unnie on the cell phone screen will comfort you.
Unnie doll provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install And Use Stacer On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Unnie doll on PC
To download and install Unnie doll for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Unnie doll on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Unnie doll on PC.
Download Unnie doll for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Unnie doll Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Unnie doll, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Unnie doll on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.