Universal Email App is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Craigpark Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Universal Email App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Beautiful design, Intuitive actions, Lightning speed, Advanced security – In a new powerful universal email app for email!
Quick and easy access to Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Exchange or Yahoo accounts on the go! Check email, read, reply, send photos, add and view attachments — stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues. Experience new features to manage your email on your phone, tablet, or smartwatch in the most efficient manner.
Why choose us?
– Timely custom push notifications for each individual email account, e.g. 'Work' email address set to ‘Do not Disturb’ mode from 21:00 to 7:00
– User-friendly design: you do not have to think twice, whether you want to Flag, Mark as spam, Delete just one or multiple emails at once
– Clean and tidy inbox with contact avatars and an option to enable email threads (all conversations displayed neatly together)
– Convenient search by Date, Recipient, Subject, in Unread, Flagged messages or Attachments to help you find emails in a flash
– Personalized filters to automatically move incoming emails to specific folders or Mark them as read
– Enhanced security to protect your mobile app against unauthorized access by setting up a PIN password
The application also supports all major email services that you can add to have all your mail in one place, whether it is a Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN Mail, Windows Live Mail, Gmail, AOL, GMX or any POP/ IMAP/ SMTP-enabled mailbox.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Universal Email App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Universal Email App on PC
To download and install Universal Email App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Universal Email App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Universal Email App on PC.
Download Universal Email App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Universal Email App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Universal Email App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Universal Email App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.