Universal Copy is the newest Social release developed and published by Camel Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Universal Copy PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sometimes you want to copy text from an app or image and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
In any app, activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that's it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat…
With the Scanner mode, you can even copy text (latin characters only) from pictures, documents or any app where the developer blocked the normal mode (facebook lite…).
Easy. Simple. Super fast.
Universal Copy allows you to copy text without the need to use the long tap action.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on "Activate Universal Copy mode"
5. the text zones you will be able to copy appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you're done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to Scanner mode. The Scanner Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).
In-app contents: Universal Copy Plus
We believe that everyone should be able to copy in any app. That's why we decided to make both Normal and Scanner Mode free for everyone. Ads suck, but that's the only way for our team to keep on improving Universal Copy for you.
Universal Copy Plus removes ads and shows us your support.
********* SUPPORT *********
Can't find Universal Copy in the notification zone? Accessibility turning off?
Check this tutorial and see if it helps :
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
On Xiaomi devices, you can also try to authorize "Autostart" feature for Universal Copy.
Go to your device Settings / Security / Permissions / Autostart and authorize Universal Copy.
Do not hesitate to rate the app and write a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
Ask about our opinion, Universal Copy provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Toca Life: Office Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Universal Copy on PC
To download and install Universal Copy for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Universal Copy on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Universal Copy on PC.
Download Universal Copy for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Universal Copy Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Universal Copy, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Universal Copy on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.