Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game is the newest Card release developed and published by Iron Horse Games LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Collect hundreds of cards and build the ultimate deck in this free indie trading card game (TCG). Fans of TCG will love the depth, challenge and tactics of the online multiplayer PVP duels, and the offline PVE campaign. Build a deck strategy and defeat your enemies on the field of card battle.
Based on the classic War card game, and inspired by the American Civil War, this free trading card game (TCG) is well balanced and highly accessible, but requires deep strategic deckbuilding to win the card war!
Whether you're looking for an easy trading card game or a tactical deck builder, you'll be hooked by the fast duels, epic offline PVE campaign, and endless PVP.
Upgrade your cards with skills to defeat 10 opponents with different card battle strategies in the offline PVE quest mode. With hundreds of cards, over 25 unique skills, and a balanced card upgrade system, other free collectible card games (CCG) cannot compare to the fast and challenging card battles in Uncivil War TCG!
=== Uncivil War TCG features ===
?? EASY TO GET STARTED
Pick up your cards and jump straight in to battle. With 1-2 minute battles and easy to understand gameplay, quickly defeat your enemies and upgrade your deck to prepare for the next challenge.
? BUILD AND UPGRADE YOUR DECK
Collect hundreds of cards to develop your deck strategy. Win card battle after card battle to earn booster packs and find powerful rare cards. Upgrade your cards to learn new skills, and play cards that synergize in battle.
? PROVE YOUR SKILLS
With online PVP and a long PVE campaign, Uncivil War TCG is easy to pick up and play, but can be as challenging as you want it to be. Fight through the 150 battles of the PVE campaign while completing achievements to earn resources and improve your deck, or take your deck online to compete against the strongest players from all over the world and battle to the top of the multiplayer leaderboards.
? AMAZING PIXEL ART AND ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
Listen to the authentic soundtrack, and drift away to a world inspired by 1860's America with beautiful pixel art cards to rival the best TCG and CCG!
Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DEAD WARFARE: Zombie on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game on PC
To download and install Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game on PC.
Download Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Uncivil War TCG: Trading Card Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.