Umniah is the newest Business release developed and published by Umniah. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Umniah PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Umniah is proud to present the brand-new Umniah Self-Care application to its customers! Keep all of your phone, internet and fixed line accounts in your pocket with you, wherever you go. Become independent and take control of your digital life with Umniah Self-Care!
With the Umniah Self-Care app, you can:
*CHECK YOUR LINE DETAILS – One tap on your phone, and you can see the minutes, SMSs and data you have left on your account straight from our home page. Quick and simple.
*TOP-UP – No more need to walk to a store or call a phone number to recharge your postpaid account, you can now top-up directly from your phone in just a few clicks!
*TRANSFER BALANCE – Transferring credit between phone lines has never been easier; with the Self-Care app, send balance to your family or friends in less than five minutes.
*PAY YOUR BILL – No one likes to see unpaid bills pile up; save yourself some time and take care of your bills directly from your phone!
*AND MUCH MORE – Browse Umniah’s latest products and services, locate your nearest Umniah shop, find the answers to all of your Umniah-related questions… All from a single app.
Take control of your digital life with the new Umniah Self-Care application today!
Pay your bills directly through the application using your credit card
Find out the special promotions that are available to you
Transfer balance to your friends easily using the application
With the new application you have more bundles and packages available for you to buy.
Umniah provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Jailbreak Escape Craft Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Umniah on PC
To download and install Umniah for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Umniah on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Umniah on PC.
Download Umniah for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Umniah Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Umniah, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Umniah on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.