Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Codefad. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ukulele Notepad helps you easily and quickly jot down song ideas in guitar tab, save them to the cloud and email them to band mates.
I created this app as I found that when playing around with ideas on my own, or after a jam session, I was still using paper to jot down ideas. I have tried some of the other tab writing apps out there but none of them used the touch screen like a guitar fret board which really speeds things up. I'm keen to make this app as useful as possible so please feel free to contact me if you want any new features added.
Create and Edit Tab:
– Edit song details like title, artist, transcribed by and tempo
– Add time signatures, lyrics and performance notes
– Add chords, strum patterns and lyrics above your tabbed notes (no other apps I've seen support this!)
– Add any number of strings and custom tunings including 4,5,6 and 7 string guitars/bass guitars
– Use touch screen to quickly add notes with a single tap
– Choose from common chord patterns to save time
– Add techniques likes slides, hammer ons, pull offs muted notes, harmonics, tremolo, vibrato, ghosts/ties and more
– Backspace as well as delete button for faster editing
– Cut, copy and paste sections of tab, even between different songs
– Undo button – the last 10 actions are recorded and can be undone
– Continuous chord mode – saves having to perform an extra tap to start adding chords
– Option to view notes on the fret board
– Supports repeated bar notation
– Tab Playback (fixed note lengths and no note modulation for now)
View, Export and Share:
– Export to PDF or text
– Use autoscroll to view tabs and play along
– Layout optimised for both tablets and phones
– Zoom in and out depending on your screen size
– Print from device
– Save songs to file in your cloud storage like Dropbox, or export via email.
– Ability to perform a full backup and restore – useful if you are switching devices
– Import songs shared from other people's Guitar Notepad apps
– View and search through your songs by title, artist name or last modified time
– Compatible with Apple, Android and Amazon devices so you can share your songs with almost anyone
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Stick Nodes Pro – Stickfigure Animator New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor on PC
To download and install Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor on PC.
Download Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.