UCLA Health is a free Android App developed by UCLA Health, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on UCLA Health PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can now access UCLA Health from your mobile phone! The UCLA Health application allows you to search for a UCLA Health provider, get directions and maps to our more than 80 clinic locations and four hospitals, take a virtual tour, access your health records, and find answers to frequently asked questions. You can also request an appointment with one of UCLA's world-renowned physicians and use our extensive health library. All application functions are interactive, allowing you to place a call, get directions, and add information to your contacts or favorites for easy reference.
Find a Physician
Find a world-class UCLA doctor near your work or home. This search function allows you to find a UCLA physician by name, specialty and location. With this feature, you can add the physician to your contacts or favorites and then call directly.
Request an appointment with a physician and get answers to frequently asked questions about UCLA Health System. Find information about our four hospitals and more than 80 community offices and outpatient clinics in Santa Monica, Westwood and surrounding communities.
This application uses Analytics to gather information as well as track and report activity. All user data is kept anonymous. The statistical information is only used to analyze how the application is utilized, which assists in factoring application redesigns and bug fixes for purposes of improving both usability and functionality.
Ask about our opinion, UCLA Health provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: HAWK – Force of an Arcade Shooter. Shoot 'em up New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install UCLA Health on PC
To download and install UCLA Health for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type UCLA Health on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy UCLA Health on PC.
Download UCLA Health for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More UCLA Health Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using UCLA Health, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running UCLA Health on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.