Ubook is a free Android App developed by Ubook – Audiobooks Revistas e Podcasts, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ubook PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Discover new ways to keep your reading up to date. With the Ubook you will always have time for your favorite stories in all formats: whether reading or listening. We bring together culture and entertainment in one place, for you to consume when and where you want, and broaden your reading experience.
Listen to over 250,000 audio content including books, magazines and podcasts, for all tastes and ages. The narration is made by professionals, with voices of actors, narrators, celebrities and even the authors themselves.
Take over 10,000 e-books in the palm of your hand, with the ability to read on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Download the application, sign up, and try reading and listening to your favorite books while doing other activities. After the free period (7 days), you can continue to consume selected content or become a Premium subscriber to have unlimited access to the app.
Advantages of being Premium:
• Optimize your time
With the Ubook you can read and listen to books on your way to work, while driving, at the gym, waiting for a consultation, or wherever you prefer, turning your idle time into productive hours.
• More than 300 thousand titles
Most of the catalog is composed of books by major publishers. There are thousands of bestsellers in Portuguese and other languages, classics, novels, fiction, self-help and more. Also available are the best national magazines and podcasts, as well as foreign content in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
• Offline mode
The place you are in has no wi-fi? Do not worry! When in an internet-based environment, download content to your smartphone, and access any content offline, without consuming your data package. Do not worry about storage space, you can download the complete content or by chapters.
• Unlimited access
Subscribe to the Ubook to have unlimited access to the entire catalog, that is, with a monthly subscription you can read and listen to as many books as you want, as long as you prefer.
• Continue from where you want
You can start reading from a smartphone, for example, and continue from your tablet or computer, from the point where you left off. Your data will be stored in your account in real time.
Yes, it has a Ubook for all ages! Thinking about providing a secure interface for children, we've created this new feature. To access, just fetch the icon in the upper-left corner which will take you to a fully selected and safe environment for your child in the app home. password "was created for adults to authorize what will be played by the children, and then feel free to let the little readers navigate the app by themselves!
Ask about our opinion, Ubook provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: EpiCenter App for Food Allergies | by AssureTech New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Ubook on PC
To download and install Ubook for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ubook on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ubook on PC.
Download Ubook for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ubook Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ubook, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ubook on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.