Uber Fleet is a free Android App developed by Uber Technologies, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Uber Fleet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Introducing the new design of the Uber Fleet app for Android! The Uber Fleet app provides Uber Partners with world-class tools to operate their businesses more efficiently — all from your mobile device!
With the Uber Fleet app, Partners can:
Track and monitor the status and safety of your drivers and cars.
– Use Live Map to see the locations and routes of all your drivers in real time.
– Easily call or message drivers from the app.
Manage your business while on-the-go
– Track your drivers’ performance – number of trips, hours online, and trip earnings.
– See drivers’ daily activities – when they log on/off and trip details such as pick-up and drop-off locations and trip cancellations.
– Get daily and weekly breakdown of driver earnings including cash collected to make sure you and your drivers get paid on time, every time.
– Understand your business earnings through detailed pay statements.
– Quickly view, add or remove drivers.
Browse, contact and select from hundreds of qualified drivers
– Easily connect with drivers that are ready to drive.
Get 24/7 support when you need it
– Send us a message through our in-app support 24/7.
PLEASE NOTE: Uber Fleet is intended for registered Uber Partners only. If you want to be a partner in Uber go to https://partners.uber.com/drive. If you're looking to take a ride on Uber, please download the Uber Rider App.
Uber Fleet provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Backup Photos From A Mobile Device On Linux Using Daemon Sync [Guide]
Download and Install Uber Fleet on PC
To download and install Uber Fleet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Uber Fleet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Uber Fleet on PC.
Download Uber Fleet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Uber Fleet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Uber Fleet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Uber Fleet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.