Twitter is a free Android App developed by Twitter, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Twitter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
– Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
– Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
– Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
– Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
– Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
– Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
– See what topics and hashtags are trending now
– Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
– Get caught up on news headlines and videos
– Relive the latest sports highlights
– Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
– See what fun stories are going viral
– Find out who started following you
– Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
– Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
– Chat privately with friends and followers
– Share Tweets and other media
– Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
– Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
– Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
– Get suggestions on influential people to follow
– Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Twitter first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Emoji Phone for Android – Stickers & GIFs New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Twitter on PC
To download and install Twitter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Twitter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Twitter on PC.
Download Twitter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Twitter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Twitter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Twitter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.