TwitCasting is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TwitCasting PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch and stream the moments, with the camera, videos pictures, illustrations, and your favorite games.
Interact with streamers on chat and join the stream with collabo!
The fastest, easiest mobile live-streaming app, with millions of users around the world.
Share real-time experiences with your friends and followers, check out and discover other streamers and other places around the world — all from your Android!
With two taps, you can watch and stream in real-time and interact with your friends and others.
No registration is required to watch! Subscribe to your favorite broadcasters to get notified when they go live.
* Live stream video and audio with low latency technology (0.3 – 3.0sec).
* Dynamically adjusts to network quality
* Connect to Bluetooth microphones, headphones.
* Send Push Notifications to alert your audience within a second.
* Broadcast together with your friends with collabo mode.
* Up to 8 people streaming together on one screen
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced TwitCasting first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Baby Pics on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install TwitCasting on PC
To download and install TwitCasting for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TwitCasting on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TwitCasting on PC.
Download TwitCasting for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TwitCasting Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TwitCasting, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TwitCasting on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.