TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network is a free Android App developed by Some Whatever LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment
TVCO is an interactive social video platform built all around communities. With the latest technology, you can directly contribute to the direction of original shows through real-time and asynchronous interactions.
Go beyond the show with TVCO.
Not only can you watch your favorite TVCO shows, you can now become an integral part of the show. With live video and real-time chats, polls, quizzes, and Q&A, the audience can engage with the cast and crew members and directly influence the direction of the show, all from the comfort of their homes.
The conversation continues after the show with dedicated show pages- where fans can discuss what happened and contribute to what happens next, for a truly immersive viewer experience.
With TVCO’s suite of features, you can send likes and virtual gifts to your favorite broadcasters, and connect with other fans. Or, if you prefer, just sit back and enjoy the show.
– Live video broadcasts
– After shows, Q&As, and behind-the-scenes footage
– Add 3D Face Masks, Filters and Lenses
– Connect face-to-face- invite co-hosts or fans to join your show
– Influence the show with polls, chat, and more
– Send unique animations during a broadcast
– Boost your comment to maximize its reach
– Accumulate fan points and cash out via PayPal
– Get notified when there’s new content
– Mute the broadcaster while the show is on so you can still chat but not get distracted
– Take the conversation offline with direct messages & show pages
Terms of Service: https://www.tvco.app/pages/tos
TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Block Puzzle the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network on PC
To download and install TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network on PC.
Download TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TVCO: Collaborative Entertainment Network on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.