TV Guide Smart is a free Android App developed by goNET s.r.o., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TV Guide Smart PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
New easy to use TV Guide application.
Now with the Dark theme support (since Android 4.3)
– More like 700 TV channels for 14 days.
– Grid and list view of a program
– Favorite channels list with automatic offline mode
– Widget (Android 4+)
– Video trailers, pictures.
– Notification (for one tv show or series).
– Rating for movies.
– Search in TV program and in the movie archive.
– Clear and intuitive user interface
The application is free and without any advertisement in it.
The latest version of the application officially support Android 4.3+
The older version with support for the older Android versions was removed from the Play because doesn't fulfill new Google requirements and policy.
Application is available worldwide, but it is not suitable for everyone, it doesn't contain every existing TV channel and also not all channels have localized data for your language. So please do not give us a bad rating because of this. You can contact us via email@example.com
If you have a problem with the android application itself use firstname.lastname@example.org, please.
Created by Tomáš Procházka
TV Guide Smart provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Screen Recorder With Facecam And Audio & Editor the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install TV Guide Smart on PC
To download and install TV Guide Smart for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TV Guide Smart on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TV Guide Smart on PC.
Download TV Guide Smart for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TV Guide Smart Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TV Guide Smart, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TV Guide Smart on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.