Tune Me is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by B-Side Studios. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tune Me PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Record tracks with Pitch Shift and Auto-Pitch effects over 500+ free beats. Tune Me is the ultimate hip-hop and R&B recording studio.
Set the Auto-Pitch effect to full strength to T-Painify your voice, or lower it for subtle, professional correction. Download and record over 500+ free beats, or install your own. Create high-quality tracks with full-featured recording and editing tools. Share your tracks to Soundcloud, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
Recording and Editing Features
★ Fast processing – effects applied in background while recording
★ Calibration – automatically syncs vocals with the beat
★ Mixer – adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Waveform Display – visualization of audio helps you stay on track while recording
★ Clip Light – lights up if you are singing too loudly
Take your recording to the next level with these awesome extra features:
★ Multitrack Recording
– Record multiple lines in your track or recover over your mistakes
– Swipe to seek the waveform and start recording at any point in the track
★ Extra Audio Effects
– Pitch shifter – drop your voice an octave lower or shift if higher
– Harmonize – creates a chorus-like effect of duplicated vocal tracks
★ Browse Beats
– Select any audio file on your device as a beat via the Browse menu
★ The Pro version is ad-free
Hit us up
Follow @TuneMeApp on Twitter or Like our Facebook page http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
For help and support, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Tune Me provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Tune Me on PC
To download and install Tune Me for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tune Me on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tune Me on PC.
Download Tune Me for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tune Me Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tune Me, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tune Me on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.