Tunable: Music Practice Tools is a free Android App developed by AffinityBlue, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tunable: Music Practice Tools PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From the creators of NodeBeat comes Tunable, the most intuitive visual toolkit for musicians.
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
Tunable is a great tuner and works especially well for tuning wind and string instruments such as:
• Guitar, Ukelele
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Soprano Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• Trumpet and Cornet
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Violin, Viola, Chello, and Bass
★ ★ ★ NOTE ★ ★ ★
The current version of Tunable for Android does NOT include practice stats (ie. practice score, note cents display, etc). The next version of Tunable for Android will take time to include these features.
★ ★ ★ PERMISSIONS ★ ★ ★
Tunable uses the Record Audio permission in order to listen and tune your instrument. Tunable also uses read and write access to your external storage in order to save and display recordings created within Tunable.
★ ★ ★ KNOWN ISSUES ★ ★ ★
On some devices, Google Assistant can interfere with the microphone. If the tuner does not appear to be working, try turning the "Ok Google" or "Google Assistant" settings "always-on" off to see if that solves the problem. This only applies to some devices and the device manufacturers are working on a solution.
For the latest updates and to connect with the Tunable community:
• Follow @AffinityBlue on Twitter
• Become a fan of Tunable on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AffinityBlue
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
Ask about our opinion, Tunable: Music Practice Tools provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to play N64 games with Retroarch on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Tunable: Music Practice Tools on PC
To download and install Tunable: Music Practice Tools for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tunable: Music Practice Tools on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tunable: Music Practice Tools on PC.
Download Tunable: Music Practice Tools for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tunable: Music Practice Tools Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tunable: Music Practice Tools, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tunable: Music Practice Tools on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.