Tufts Health Plan is the newest Medical release developed and published by Tufts Health Plan. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tufts Health Plan PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the Tufts Health Plan member mobile app for Commercial, Senior Plans, and Public Plans members.
Once you complete the initial registration on your phone, this app will allow you to perform the following functions:
1. View Claims: including claims summary information, individual claim detail and your cost-share, if applicable.
2. View Plan Limits and Accumulations: including your plan’s specific benefit plan limits, such as deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and visit limits.
3. View Cost and Benefits: including your plan’s specific benefits and detailed benefit types, such as routine medical services (e.g. immunizations or primary care), pharmacy or DME (durable medical equipment).
4. View Referrals: if your plan requires referrals, you can view them along with any limits.
5. ID Card: View, email or fax your ID card.
6. Provider Search: Quickly find network providers that participate with your plan
7. Treatment Cost Estimator: Get out-of-pocket cost estimates for procedures based on your health benefits and claims.
We designed and developed the app using input and feedback directly from our members. If you have suggestions for additional functions, we’d love to hear them! Call Member Services at the phone number listed on your Member ID Card.
Ask about our opinion, Tufts Health Plan provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPN for Using PayPal Securely Anywhere in the World [Guide]
Download and Install Tufts Health Plan on PC
To download and install Tufts Health Plan for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tufts Health Plan on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tufts Health Plan on PC.
Download Tufts Health Plan for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tufts Health Plan Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tufts Health Plan, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tufts Health Plan on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.