Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by AE Software Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Cast web videos and music from your phone to your TV wirelessly and for FREE.
Use this app to browse your favorite web media to discover online video or audio you'd like to enjoy – then simply tap play. Locally stored videos and photos playback is now supported.
Tubio automatically discovers all connected TVs around (over the same Wi-Fi network) and lets you stream with just your phone.
• All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare enabled smart TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, Philips, Pioneer and others which support Mpeg4 over DLNA (mainly from 2010 onwards)
• XBox one, XBox 360
• Apple TV Airplay
• Chromecast, Nexus player, Android TV
• Roku Streaming TV & Media Player
• Amazon Fire TV
Use Tubio as your TV remote to control the stream – play, pause, stop or seek. You can also adjust volume using the hardware buttons of your Android device.
Now you can enjoy videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, music from Soundcloud, Mixcloud etc. straight on your TV with just a tap. And what's more, you can also bookmark other websites you like for a quick access every time you enter the app.
While streaming, you can continue using your phone as usual without interrupting the current playback.
*Quick tips to start enjoying Tubio instantly*
• Make sure your phone and TV are connected over the same Wi-Fi network.
• Not sure whether your TV is compatible? Look for the DLNA logo on the box or in the user manual of your TV/receiver set, or simply download this app for free.
*Upgrade to Premium version (available as an in-app purchase)*
Premium version has no ads. It also offers additional HD playback (where available) and unlimited customer support.
Let's get in touch: email@example.com
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fill – one-line puzzle game on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on PC
To download and install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on PC.
Download Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.