True Weather LWP is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on True Weather LWP PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TrueWeather animates the current weather, day and night as a live wallpaper for your phone or tablet. The weather is reported for your current location or specified cities. The live wallpaper is animated in full HD.
Main features of full version are:
– Current weather situation.
– Four different animated live wallpapers for 4 seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Season is automatically selected depending on your location and date.
– Accurate animation of sunrise and sunset.
– The current phase of the moon.
– Choice of two weather providers.
– 6 or 10-day forecast, depending on the weather provider (start with double tap on the wallpaper, see video).
– Feels like temperature.
– Wind speed and direction
– Quick access to 2nd city(triple tap wallpaper)
– Lots of settings
– Amazing interactive animation
– In the autumn, speed of windmill depends on the current wind speed
– In the spring, flowers fall from the tree depends on the current wind speed, etc…
– Rain, Snow depends on the wind speed, etc…
– Optimization for CPU and Battery usage
– Portrait & Landscape mode
– Weather data in 21 languages (English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Hindi, Japanese, Romanian, Portuguese and Korean)
Tip: How to set TrueWeather live wallpaper?
1. Press HOME button
2. Press MENU button
3. Tap on Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers
4. TrueWeather, wait a few seconds!
5. Set wallpaper
Tip: How to set the windmill theme?:
1. Go to TrueWeather settings (TrueWeather->Settings…)
2. Scroll to Year seasons
3. Uncheck: Spring,Summer,Winter
4. Check: Autumn
5. Scroll down to "Save" button and press it
6. Wait a few seconds
7. Now you should see windmill theme.
Tip: To reduce battery consumption set FPS to 20 or 30 in TrueWeather advanced wallpaper settings
Tip: To hide all weather data from wallpaper go to TrueWeather settings, scroll to "Weather data position" and select "None"
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
P.S. If you like our app, please rate it with 5 stars. Thank you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced True Weather LWP first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ChannelsTV Mobile for Androids PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install True Weather LWP on PC
To download and install True Weather LWP for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type True Weather LWP on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy True Weather LWP on PC.
Download True Weather LWP for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More True Weather LWP Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using True Weather LWP, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running True Weather LWP on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.