True iService is a free Android App developed by True Digital & Media Platform Company Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on True iService PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TrueiService gives you the Freedom to manage True account your way
– Never get caught waiting in line when you can pay bills or top up anywhere with iService (no login required)
– Try our new True Care Smart Assistant feature next time you have a question
– Know your usage for total control of your account
– Access to the latest deals so you can change priceplan or boost speed
– Help your friends and family when they need support to pay bills
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The app is free of charge. To use this app, you will need active connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi of any network operators. However, data charges apply as per your package rate for using this app on 4G/3G.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced True iService first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Void Tyrant New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install True iService on PC
To download and install True iService for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type True iService on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy True iService on PC.
Download True iService for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More True iService Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using True iService, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running True iService on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.