TripView is a free Android App developed by TripView Pty Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TripView PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
– View times for any saved trip with a single tap
– Trackwork and service interruption information
– Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
– Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
– Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
– Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
– Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
– Sydney and Newcastle Buses
– Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
– Sydney Ferries
– Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Ask about our opinion, TripView provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: EBS 초등 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install TripView on PC
To download and install TripView for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TripView on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TripView on PC.
Download TripView for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TripView Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TripView, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TripView on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.