Trials Frontier is a free Android Game developed by Ubisoft Entertainment, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Trials Frontier PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play the mobile version of the best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series, by the award-winning developer RedLynx! Experience the ultimate SKILL-BASED BIKE RACING GAME for free, on your smartphone and tablet!
“Looking like the real deal.” – POCKET CAFÉ
“Loads of depth and a neat multiplayer mode.’’ – TOUCH ARCADE
Trials Frontier is unlike any other bike or car racing game you’ve played before!
Ride your motorcycles on extremely addictive tracks while you perform slick wheelies, crazy jumps, mid-air flips and menacing stunts!
Battle players from around the world and dominate global leaderboards on every track! Race, explore, upgrade, and compete. Accept no substitutes!
– PHYSICS-BASED GAMEPLAY
Trials Frontier brings the critically acclaimed Trials brand of physics-based gameplay to mobile! Control your bike with extreme accuracy, and shift your weight backward or forward for better landings, wheelies and stunts!
– MULTIPLAYER / PvP GAME MODES
Monthly Ranked Seasons await you in the Bunker – where you race against Riders from around the world to rank higher up the Leaderboards and win exclusive new Rewards!
– 250+ UNIQUE RACE-TRACKS
Hundreds of truly trailblazing Tracks to race on – with new tracks added every month!
– 15+ WICKED BIKES
Tier I, II and III bikes, Legendary bikes, Crazy bikes and some of the biggest motorcycle brands await you in the Frontier! Collect and build bikes in the Garage – each with unique speed and handling!
– PERFECTED GHOST RACING!
Race Ghosts of players on the Leaderboards of any Track! Learn how to perform epic stunts and break world records from the best riders in the Frontier!
– 250+ CHALLENGING MISSIONS!
With more than 50 hours of story-driven gameplay in 10 gorgeous environments, you’ll want to take your bike out for a spin in the Frontier and get racing!
Join the Trials Community!
Disclaimer: Please Note – Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time.
Trials Frontier provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: LOCKit – App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Trials Frontier on PC
To download and install Trials Frontier for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Trials Frontier on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Trials Frontier on PC.
Download Trials Frontier for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Trials Frontier Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Trials Frontier, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Trials Frontier on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.