Trenord – Train Timetable is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Trenord – Train Timetable PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Multi-journey passes purchase, carnet purchase and Tap&go, credit card details saved in your profile and a new layout for a user experience easier and faster.
With the app you can:
Buy train tickets, Stibm fares included
Buy or renew all kinds of rail passes
Buy Malpensa Express tickets
Buy multi-journey passes and activate them through Tap&Go
Add trains, lines and stations to favourites and have them always in the homepage
Enable notifications to be updated about your line or train
Find out the Discovery Train promotion or the Trenord Subscribers promotion
SEARCH, BUY AND TRAVEL
Search your next trip with the “Where are you going” button or the purchase button in the menu.
Use the chronology of last trips searched to buy what you need in very few steps.
Buy Trenord tickets, Stibm fares included, one way or round tickets and Malpensa Express tickets for Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Safely pay by Credit Card, Paypal or Satispay and save your credit card details for quicker purchases. Save your invoices information to ask for the invoice directly from the app.
Get to the Train Station or continue your trip using Moovit suggestions.
BUY YOUR RAIL PASS OR MULTI-JOURNEY PASS
With the App 3.0 you can buy a 10 trips multi-journey pass and activate single tickets through Tap&Go. You only need to go to “my tickets” in the menu and tap on Carnet.
From now on, you can also buy your rail pass through the app, not only renew it. Select your trip, type of rail pass and add your card.
SAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Pay with your Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card or use your Paypal or Satispay account.
In the new app you can save your credit card details for future purchases
A new area of the app dedicated to all your tickets, multi-journey pass or rail pass to easily have them when you need them.
Check the validity of tickets and activate your multi-journey pass or your Stibm ticket through Tap&Go.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOMEPAGE
The customizable homepage will give you only the information you really need: favourite lines, trains and stations.
From your profile select the vertical or horizontal view of favourites in the homepage.
Check promotion of the day with Discovery Train or the Subscribers promotions. Special prices for many events around Lombardy.
Do you have any report about the app or any suggestion to give us? We’ll love to hear from you! You can easily reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Trenord – Train Timetable provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 30 Day Fitness Challenge the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Trenord – Train Timetable on PC
To download and install Trenord – Train Timetable for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Trenord – Train Timetable on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Trenord – Train Timetable on PC.
Download Trenord – Train Timetable for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Trenord – Train Timetable Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Trenord – Train Timetable, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Trenord – Train Timetable on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.