Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Trekarta is designed for hiking, geocaching, off-roading, cycling, boating and all other outdoor activities. It uses offline maps so you do not need to have internet connection. You can easily import places and tracks from GPX and KML data formats or create places in application and share them to others. It lets you write the track of your journey, even in background, so you will never get lost and be able later see where you've been.
Trekarta uses OpenStreetMap based vector maps that are lightweight, offline and are constantly enhanced by contributors. Maps contain detailed topological data with elevation contours. Some map elements can be filtered out for cleaner look. Trekarta has built-in hillshades support. You can add custom maps in sqlite or mbtiles format to cover your area of interest. Custom maps will be shaded as well. Such maps can be created by yourself with SAS.Planet application from mostly any online source or converted with MapTiler and other applications from other map formats.
Special hiking activity mode emphasises paths and tracks on map. It visualizes path difficulty and visibility and displays hiking routes. It also displays special OSMC symbols that help you identify desired route.
Cycling activity mode reveals bicycle infrastructure. It shows cycling routes and visualizes mountain biking track difficulty and visibility.
Skiing and skating
Skiing activity mode displays clean winter map with mostly all skiing activities: downhill, nordic, hiking and touring. As a bonus freestyle snow-boarding, skating and sleighing areas are displayed.
Unpaved, dirt, winter and ice roads are specially visualized. 4wd only roads have specific marking. Fords are displayed on all roads, even primary.
Places can be easily imported from GPX and KML files or can be created within application. You can navigate to places and share them with others.
Trekarta is designed to record tracks of your journey. Simply press a button when you start and press it once more when you finish. You can quit the application if you do not need to look at the map, the track will be recorded in the background.
Trekarta functionality can be extended by plugins. Currently the following plugins are available:
• Location sharing
• Dropbox sync
More information can be found at:
Questions can be asked at:
Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Aquapark Slide.io PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities on PC
To download and install Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities on PC.
Download Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Trekarta – offline maps for outdoor activities on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.